Light and fresh, this seafood pastilla recipe is ideal to enjoy on sunny days.
Prep time: 20 MINUTES
Cook time: 25 MINUTES
Total time: 45 MINUTES
- 500 g brick pastry sheets
- 250g calamari
- 250 g prawns
- 350g whiting fillet
- 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 untreated lemons
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 50g soft butter
- salt, pepper to taste
1. Cut the calamari into small pieces. Shell the prawns, rinse them in cold water, then cut them into pieces. Remove the skin and bones from the whiting fillet, then cut its flesh into cubes.
2. Cut the lemons in half and squeeze them to recover their juice. Remove the pips if necessary.
3. Peel and chop the garlic.
4. Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
5. When the oil is very hot, drop in the pieces of squid and prawns and the cubes of whiting. Let them cook for about ten minutes until lightly browned.
6. Add the chopped parsley and minced garlic, salt, and pepper to taste, then continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with lemon juice, mix, then remove from heat.
8. Preheat the oven to 210°C or th. 7.
9. Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave.
10. Brush the pastry sheets with melted butter. Place half in the bottom of an ovenproof pie dish.
11. Pour the seafood preparation in the center of the pastry sheets, then fold the edges of the sheets over this preparation.
12. Cover everything with the remaining pastry sheets, then tuck the edges of these sheets inside the pie, so as to obtain a pastilla.
13. Brush the top of the pastilla with the remaining melted butter.
14. Put the pastilla in the preheated oven and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
15. Remove from the oven, unmold the pastilla on a serving platter, then serve it immediately with a seasoned green salad.